Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BEIJ-A Spoonful of Sugar

Your top 3 worst traits

1. Low self-esteem
 
I really don't think much about myself until the hubby says, "You look good" or something along those lines. As a mother, most of the time, I'm more concerned if a munchkin has used me as a paper towel in a place that I cannot see.
 
2. Patience
 
 I feel like I have no patience with my children. Sometimes with my husband. Anything I want done, can be done faster if I just do it and it has been a learning experience to stop, teach and let them learn. Or it could be part of the.... 
3. Excessive PMS
 
This is not b*tchiness. Some women are on that side. Mine is hormonal and is all out of whack. Everyone in the house has about a week of "happy me". The rest of the month they hide! I try to realize and stop what's coming out of my mouth but, sometimes, my mouth works faster than my slow reflexes. It really doesn't help that I curse like a sailor. The lovely hubby even bought me:
while I was PMSing, awhile back! Maybe he thought it would help? It definitely wasn't funny.
 

2 comments:

Megan said...

That's great your hubby got you that shirt! Visiting from the Love Hop!

http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

SweetMayhem said...

#3 is totally me. So with you!!! hahaha. I'm dangerous. My husband will cautiously ask me... is it that time??? And as I bite his head off, I realize he may be onto something....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...