Friday, November 22, 2013

?/52 Favorite Moment Friday



I have skipped a few weeks since I started working Fridays. The day seems to fly by too fast. I have today off, the first in 2 weeks. The water heater guy was suppose to come today and replace it. He had to reschedule due to flooding in AZ. (People freak out when it rains here.) The A/C guys had to reschedule because the gas is not turned on yet. We did not have gas at our old place and it was suppose to be turned on here yesterday. I was called into work so no one was home.( I want a hot bath & shower soooo  baaaaad!!!!) I drove the girls to school this morning so after the reschedules, my Big Boy got into bed with me and went back to sleep. 

P.S. Two days ago he told me he's too big to give me kisses & hugs anymore. I was so hurt by his words. His daddy was home from work for 5 days to help move and B4 suddenly turned into a Little Man. So this moment makes it so much sweeter that he's cuddled up to me sleeping. 

1 comment:

Leah S said...

Hi! I love your blog and I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Award. I hope you will stop by and check it out :)
http://www.leahinspired.com/2013/11/sunshine-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...